Monday, October 6, 2014

We only have 10 days!!!

I am so excited about something that is coming to Kampala!
 
One of my many childhood memories I think about often, and when I look back, I always smile.
 
There is a play that my sisters and I, along with several of our childhood friends would watch
 
over
 
and
 
over again.
 
I remember us all gathering in the family room after a long day playing and we would watch
 
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!
 
This is an exciting and fun show about the story of Joseph in the Bible.
 
My friends,
 
this show is coming to Kampala!
 
I would love to share this opportunity with some of my street boys.
 
We try and do something special for the boys once every month.
 
This month, we will be taking 8 boys and 4 chaperones to this event at the local theater.
 
Would you like to help us?
 
Our goal is to raise $200.
 
But we have only 1 week to do it!
 
But I know with your help, we can do it!
 
For $20 you can sponsor one of my boys to go to the show. Your $20 will not only get a ticket into the theater, but will also provide him with a new outfit, pair of sandals and a meal.
 
You can send a tax deductible donation to this address: 
 
Stephanie Madrid
C/O Christ Presbyterian Church
24861 Tigris Lane
Hemet CA 92544
 
Checks can be made out to:
 Christ Presbyterian Church
 
 Make sure "Boy's Night Out" is entered as the memo so we can make sure your donation goes towards this event.
 
You can also make a non-tax deductible donation online at  
 
 
If you want to make a general donation towards our needs for this special day, you can make a donation in any amount and send it just as it says above.
 
Since we have so little time, if you are making a donation towards this event, please take the time to send me a quick email (madrid.stephanie60@gmail.com) and let me know so I can plan ahead.
 
Thanks so much for taking part in this special night out for the boys!
 
I'm so excited!
 
And remember...
 
We only have 10 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment